23 January 2007

I Just Really Like Toast

So, two of the many fantastic things I got for Christmas are a digital camera and a Hello Kitty toaster, which together make possible the post you are reading right now: a photo-essay about my breakfast. The world is a better place.

The old toaster: Toastmaster? Sure, I used to think so.


The new toaster is clearly more attractive.


Plain bread is lame.


My God! The image of Hello Kitty has miraculously appeared during the toasting process! Come on, that's just awesome.


If Hello Kitty were a religious icon, my house would be loaded with the devout right now. Luckily, it's just full of me. Eating cute toast with eggs.


Coming soon: I Swear I Had Some Marmalade in Here: An Apartment Recovers From the Dry Toast Incident

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA, that is truly awesome (not even being facetious).

I thought of the next level.....start buying raisin toast, and someday, maybe, you will find the perfect piece. Two Raisin in perfect position for Kitty Eyes! I want to see the photo!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever gave you that miracle bread machine is just down right awesome...

Auntie Maim said...

I know, she's so cool I can't stand it!!! I [heart] my new toaster!

Cari said...

Wait, Hello Kitty's NOT a religious icon?

...very much in favor of cute toast over lame plain bread.