21 February 2007

OMG, Where did he get the Cane?

I just learned that my fantastic sister and brother-in-law are having a baby, which is excellent news because babies are super-fun, at least when they're in a good mood. I even received a scan of the sonogram, which I have enhanced using the magic of Photoshop so that you, dear reader, can get a better sense of what the baby looks like:


I mean, you have to admit that at this point the baby looks more like a peanut than anything else.

Also, a big thank you to my brother-in-law, who gave me the go ahead to post a picture of the inside of his wife's uterus on the internet, and to my sister, who may not realize yet that said picture has been published on the web.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice....this has actually become a useful tool for me to tell coworkers etc.

Also, the owner of the uterus, luckily, laughed upon seeing this. Whew! :)

Cari said...

Dude. You know how I feel about the deliciousness of babies. Why'd you have to dress one up as my favorite legume? So hungry now.

Anonymous said...

Having a kid and having a boss are both exactly like the volcano. You can throw in all the pineapples and pacifiers you want, but the volcano will go off when it feels like it!