18 February 2006

Some Things You Should Probably Know About Me

I have a background statement for my PhD dissertation due in fewer than 72 hours, and have chosen to sit down and create a blog. This comes on the heels of such incredibly misguided, procrastination-based decisions as: "My MA thesis is due in less than a week -- I should probably start writing it" "I will write my PhD admission essay between sets at the Burning Brides show" and "I will convince my department to let me take my comprehensive exam a year early, then begin studying in earnest only two weeks before". Those all worked out great in the end -- I'll let you know about this one on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Whatevs, you know you'll kick ass. As always. High passhole. Wait, can I say "ass" on your blog? Well, I just did. Three times.

Auntie Maim said...

This is a family blog -- I don't fucking appreciate that kind of language.

Cari said...

Oops. I am so fucking sorry.