16 January 2010

Christianity: You're Doing it Wrong

"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians.  It's no different.  It is the same thing.  It is happening all over again.  It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians.  Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today.  More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."

I'm sorry, what was that you said?  I couldn't hear you; I was busy smashing up Christian-owned businesses and burning churches.

Pat Robertson: Feel free to read up on Nazi Germany, slavery, pogroms, colonialism, reservations, segregation, crusades, tenant-farm clearances, and hate crimes.  And STFU.

While you work on that, I'll be over here, thinking about Pat Benatar in an effort to avoid flying into a knee-jerk berzerker rage upon hearing the word "Pat."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really isn't the place for this (rest assured, I loathe Pat Robertson, too) but you are absolutely hilarious. Your wedding story had me in stitches--and so did your puppies in the pie healthcare bit. *follow*

Auntie Maim said...

Aw, thanks for the follow! As you can see, I've not been very regular about posting, but am trying to get going on it more often again ... now I can feel like I need to do it for the followers.