23 January 2010

I Shall Call my Show, "The Human Mumbler"



This Fall, I was watching a lot of The Dog Whisperer -- it came on while I was generally eating dinner in an empty flat, is oddly hypnotic, and I like dogs better than reruns of Friends -- and I found that Cesar's Way can be applied to dealing with other humans.  To wit:

1. Project calm, assertive energy, because projecting "doormat" makes people treat you like one; and
2. If all else fails, get people on the ground with a knee on their chest.

You heard it here first.  Feel free to direct book and TV show offers on this philosophy to the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd give you a show... I always try that "TST!" sound when people won't listen to me. Oddly, humans do not react in the same manner as dogs, as I've been punched in the face several times. Oh, exaggeration is so fun.

Auntie Maim said...

Ha ha! I've been tempted to use the "TST!" too ... good to know it's one to avoid. :p